Place's to Park on a Matchday.
Article by Gary Brookhouse
Updated Wednesday, 20th February 2008
If it be Home or away fans to Molineux, these are the best places to park on a match day
Here is a map of the best places, where you can park on match day.
1. Wolverhampton Swimming Baths Car Park - £4.00 to park - roughly 50-80 Parking spaces.
2. Off Road Parking - £4.00 to park - about 15-20 spaces, 1 exit but bumper to bumper parking.
3. Off Road Parking - £4.00 to park - about 150-200 Spaces, 2 exits but bumper to bumper parking.
4. Birch Street Multistory Car Park - £5.00 to park - 300 Spaces - it is open from 10am Saturday for a 3pm kick-off and 6pm on an evening game that starts at 7.45pm - Includes CCTV monitoring of your car. Please note it takes ages to get off the car park, so i am told!
5. & 6. Civic Center Car Park - over 500 Spaces It is open to the public for shopping - Price Unknown - CCTV monitoring of your car.
Places not to park are on the ASDA by the ground, as they can fine/clamp you for parking on there and going to the match.
7. University Car Park - £5.00 - Secure Parking
8. Camp Street Car Park - £5.00 - Secure Parking
9. Red Hill Street Car Park - £5.00 - Secure Parking
10. GoalPost Pub - Price unknown
Know any more places to park on a match day then please don't hessitate to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org